Elevate your marketing with drone footage
Next Level Photo and Video
In the world of photography and videography, drones can take your images and videos to the next level. Drone photography and videography can enhance a story by adding a different and dynamic viewpoint that was once only accessible in a helicopter or airplane. The present-day drones are equipped with high-quality, built-in cameras with top-notch stabilizers to get the smoothest and best resolution footage possible. Today, many movies, films, and videos have some form of aerial shot incorporated into them. It’s often used to set the scene, mood, or overall tone of the story. Storytelling and video work are also very important when it comes to advertising, marketing and providing video work for clients. The good thing about advancing video with drone footage is that now more than ever people are watching videos when it comes to ads.
- 4 billion videos are watched every day on YouTube alone.
- ⅓ of consumers will purchase a product after viewing a video ad.
- 70% of consumers click on a company video when shopping online.
- 84% of consumers are convinced to buy when the business has an explainer video on the homepage of their website.
- Videos in the product description on Amazon and eBay increase sales by 35%.
Keep in mind that 65% of people are visual learners. Therefore, the importance of incorporating video into advertising, marketing and sales will overall help when executed the right way. Below are a few tips to make sure you execute video ads the right way.
- Focus on the first 10 seconds to capture the viewers’ attention. Adding cinematic drone shots someone has never seen before is a good way to keep the consumer interested.
- Use humor! People remember something that was funny, so if you want them to remember you, your brand, your product, and your business … use humor!
- Center your video around the story. DO NOT try and make the sale with just the video. People don’t want to be sold something; simply make them want to buy it.
- Lastly, educate the consumer and gain trust. Utilize video to attain this trust by showcasing what your business is about and to apply your brand’s voice into the video. Once you achieve trust with the consumer, selling will be easy!
At Insight Creative, Inc. we now have licensed drone pilots that are 107-certified and we are ready to shoot drone footage for you and your business.